Delta 8 THC Vape Article

Delta 8 THC Vape Article

Tri-Healthy CBD is the leading provider of all your CBD, Delta-8 THC, and other hemp needs in the northeast Ohio, northwest Pennsylvania, and gulfcoast Florida areas. You can find us at any of our three locations inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio, inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio and inside the KMI Building at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A in Venice, Florida. We will also be opening up a new location in North Port, FL in the coming months.

We carry a wide variety of strains of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC vape cartridges. We have it all from energizing Sativas, relaxing Indicas, and of course the best of both in our Hybrid strains. Come visit us at any of our three locations and we’ll help you find what you’re looking for; whatever effects you might be after I can guarantee we’ve got you covered! Our Sativa cartridges are great for being productive throughout your day and they may provide you with uplifting, soothing, and focus-boosting effects. Perfect for use during the day to keep you relaxed but still able to get things done. Indica strains really hit the spot in the evening after a long day, and they can make you feel relaxed along with a delightfully euphoric body high, which is perfect for a nice night in. We also carry Hybrid strains of our cartridges which combine the effects of both our Sativas and Indicas. You get the best of both worlds with a Hybrid, from the relaxing euphoric feel of an Indica mixed with the uplifting focus of a good Sativa, you really can’t go wrong. We also have certain Hybrids that lean closer to a more Sativa or Indica dominant effect, if you’re looking for more of one than the other we can certainly help you get there. In our 3Chi Delta 8 cartridges you get 1,000mg of total distillate, 95% of which is all Delta 8 THC, and the remaining 5% contains all cannabis-derived terpenes which help contribute to the blissful natural flavor and aroma found in all of our strains. We also can't forget about our unique live resin Rockstar Confidential strain which contains 65% Delta 8 THC oil, 30% remediated live resin, and 5% CBC. This one of a kind cartridge provides a greater terpene profile for better taste while still providing a soothing euphoric feel on par with our other Delta 8 strains. All of our cartridges are free from VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT or any other cutting agents resulting in a high quality product that is safe, potent, and enjoyable.

I've personally been using Delta 8 THC products for only a few months, and our 3Chi brand specifically for two months now and I don't see myself going elsewhere. I've had some ‘iffy’ experiences from purchasing some not so qualified products but after being in the field for some time and doing more research myself, I've really learned you can't trust something just because the packaging is pretty. You really want to look into the ingredients and lab reports to make sure it's authentic and legit in everything from its quality and potency. Our 3Chi cartridges have really changed my opinion on Delta 8 THC because they are truly great products. Vaping is probably my favorite way to take Delta 8 because of how convenient it is. You don't have to worry about making a mess with ashes or dealing with a strong odor, which can sometimes bother people. I struggle with a lot of anxiety and have problems sometimes just going to the grocery store because I hate crowds. With the vape cartridges, I'm able to use as needed throughout the day and it gives me the instant relief I'm looking for to help chill me out. Another great attribute of Delta 8 THC is that I don't get the paranoia that I normally would from Delta 9 THC, which I know typically deters people away. This leaves us with an amazing product and since we just keep getting in more and more strains, the options are endless and always enjoyable. Come check us out and experience Delta 8 THC the right way!

If you can’t make it out to one of our locations don’t fret because we provide nationwide shipping when you order online at or you can even order over the phone by calling any of our store locations at 844-994-3676. To keep completely up to date on all our flash sales, promotions, and special offers consider following our social media outlets on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Stay Healthy with Tri-Healthy!

Back to blog

Leave a comment