S1E102 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Pineapple Cake Indica/Hybrid Review

S1E102 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Pineapple Cake Indica/Hybrid Review

3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Pineapple Cake Indica/Hybrid Review

Tri-Healthy CBD, actively serving as your CBD and Delta-8 THC provider in the northeast Ohio area with two store locations inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio and inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio. We also have a store located in Venice, Florida at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A. With three store locations we can effectively supply the Niles, Howland, Liberty, Youngstown, Boardman, Venice, Nokomis, and Sarasota areas respectively.

  • Our Pineapple Cake strain contains roughly 950mg of Delta 8 THC which accounts for 95% of the total extract; the other 5% is 50mg of cannabis-derived terpenes as well as minor cannabinoids including CBN and CBC.

  • You can purchase more of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC cartridges or any of our other products at our three locations in Niles and Boardman, Ohio - home of our Steel Valley CBD Full Spectrum tinctures, - or at our Venice, FLorida location if you’re on the gulf coast.

  • Purchase any of our 3Chi Delta 8 THC Cartridges by visiting any one of our three Tri-Healthy CBD locations in Venice, Florida or up north in Youngstown and Niles, Ohio.

    If you can’t make it out to one of our locations don’t fret because we provide nationwide shipping when you order online at www.tri-healthy.com or you can even order over the phone by calling any of our store locations at 844-994-3676. To keep completely up to date on all our flash sales, promotions, and special offers consider following our social media outlets on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Stay Healthy with Tri-Healthy.

    Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.

      Back to blog

      Leave a comment