S1E23 Lazarus Naturals Soothing Mint CBD Balm
Tri-Healthy CBD is the leading provider for all your CBD and Delta-8 THC needs in the northeast Ohio, and gulfcoast Florida regions. We have a store location inside the Eastwood Mall in Niles, Ohio that effectively supplies the Howland, Liberty, and Niles areas as well as another store located inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio which effectively supplies the Youngstown, Sharon, and Boardman areas. Our Venice store located at 248 Tampa Avenue West 13A is also a large provider of CBD and Delta-8 THC products in the Nokomis, Venice, and Sarasota areas respectively.
- One of our customer favorites, Lazarus Naturals Soothing Mint balm is another great Full Spectrum CBD solution for those dealing with pain, muscle soreness, inflammation, and much more.
- Available in a 300mg tin and a 1200mg tin.
- Similar to the other balms of the same company this balm is based in all natural mango butter and white beeswax but it also contains unique ingredients such as wintergreen oil which contains many of its own therapeutic properties.
- The tranquil scent of this balm can be traced back to the presence of menthol providing a cooling effect and the wintergreen oil responsible for a portion of the aroma.
- This product is available in our ‘Survive Valentine's Gift Boxes’
We provide nationwide shipping which you can take advantage of by ordering online at www.tri-healthy.com or give us a call and place your order by phone at 844-994-3676. It is not uncommon that we host a variety of flash sales, promotions, and special discounts so to stay completely up to date please consider following our social media outlets on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.