Tri-Healthy Hemp - News and info from Tri-Healthy and home of ShirtsATM!

Tri-Healthy's Large Selection of 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Carts

Tri-Healthys-Large-Selection-of-3Chi-Delta-8-THC-Vape-Carts

Tri-Healthy CBD, actively serving as your CBD and Delta-8 THC provider in the  northeast Ohio area with two store locations inside the Eastwood Mall in  Niles, Ohio and inside the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio. We  also have 3 stores in Florida. You can find us in Venice, Florida at 248  Tampa Avenue West 13A, in North Port at 14503 Tamiami Trail Unit C,  North Port, FL 34287 and also Osprey at 834 S Tamiami Trail, Osprey, FL  34229. With five store locations we can effectively supply the Niles,  Howland, Liberty, Youngstown, Boardman, Venice, Nokomis, and Sarasota  areas respectively.

Tri-Healthy's Large Selection of 3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Carts

When it comes to vape cartridges, 3Chi is always our go to source. The quality, potency, and flavor profile is unmatched. Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are a convenient way to potentially relieve stress and pain as needed to get you through the day and also something to use to unwind in the evening after the day is over. We carry over 20 strains ranging from sativas to indicas  to hybrids. Sativas are more energizing and great to use throughout the day, indicas are good for anxiety and to help relax in the evening, and hybrids are a blend of the two to give you the best of both worlds.

Each cartridge has 1ml of total distillate, 95% being delta 8 THC and the other 5% contains all natural cannabis derived terpenes which can help contribute to the flavor and aroma found in all our strains. You can find these at any of our 5 locations shared between Florida and Ohio or on tri-healthy.com where you can place an order for store pick up. You must be 21 or older and no med card is needed to purchase.

Tri-Healthys-Large-Selection-of-3Chi-Delta-8-THC-Vape-Carts

If you can’t make it out to one of our locations, don't fret because we provide nationwide shipping when you order online at www.tri-healthy.com  or you can even order over the phone by calling any of our store  locations at 844-994-3676. To keep completely up to date on all our  flash sales, promotions, and special offers consider following our  social media outlets on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Stay Healthy  with Tri-Healthy.
Disclaimer: These videos are used for educational purposes. These statements should not be taken as medical advice. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. Tri-Healthy shall not be held liable for medical claims made by employees or customers. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments.

Leave a comment